Topside Mini Joints
(with added fat)
1. Position of the topside.
2. Remove the loosely attached muscle
(gracilis) by cutting along the natural seam.
3. Boneless trimmed topside ready for
4. Separate the topside into the two main
muscles by cutting along the natural seam
5. Take the largest muscle and cut into
smaller pieces as illustrated.
6. Add a 5mm layer of fat over one cut
surface and hold in place with elasticated
roasting bands at regular intervals.
7. Cut mini joint into required size for sale.